The Pokémon World Championships are being held in Japan for the first time ever!
Players from all corners of the world will gather to do battle in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon GO, and Pokémon UNITE.
To commemorate the launch of the 2023 Pokémon World Championships, a Pokémon festival will be held in Yokohama’s Minatomirai. Enjoy the summer festivities, parades, and many more events along with your favorite Pokémon! There will also be public viewing areas where you can watch the Championships, and special areas where you can engage in casual Pokémon battles with other fans.
Make this summer a Pokémon-filled one!
You need to register in advance for the four events below. There is no charge for participation, so those who wish to attend should apply at the "Ticket Reservation Site"!
- * There are also events that do not require a reservation and can be freely attended on the day of the event.
- - Applications for the advance raffle system have been closed.
- - Secondary applications to be allotted with cancellations are available on a first come, first served basis.
- - Pokémon Matsuri Park
- - Pokémon Fantastic Live Show: We Move!!
- - Pokémon Fantastic Live Show: Imagination! Into the Next!!
- - Pokémon Fantastic Live Show: Let’s Celebrate! The Pokémon Parade!!
- * If these event don’t meet participant capacity, additional applications may be opened. In this case, details will be posted on NEWS page in this website.
- * Please note in advance that those who do not have a ticket cannot attend the above events.
|Title||2023 Pokémon Worlds Celebration Events in Yokohama|
|Dates||August 8th (Tue) - August 14th (Mon)|
|Location||Minatomirai area in Yokohama|
JR Sakuragicho Station
Minatomirai Station on the Minatomirai Line
Bashamichi Station on the Minatomirai Line